Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Safely There

According to the Delta web-site (my best friend for the last 12 hours!!!), Craig's flight safely arrived in Athens at 11:00am local time (4:00am here). What a blessing to know that he is safely there. He still did not know what area he would be serving in so he may still have some traveling to do today unless he is serving right in Athens. I am sure jet-lag will also consume him for the next several days, but he will be so busy and excited that hopefully he will adjust quickly!

I am anxious to hear from him, which may be in the next day or two, or it may be Monday, but I know that the Lord is watching over him and the mission President and his wife will treat him as their own. Will update you on the specifics when I have them.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Yea! I'm so glad he arrived safely. You've all certainly been in our prayers. Can't wait to hear your updates.

cm

Unknown said...

How fabulous and what a relief. We will now be hounding your blogsite to hear where he is going. This is so very exciting..

Love from here,
Susie