Monday, January 28, 2008

The Death of President Hinckley


We were very saddened this morning when we learned of the death of President Gordon B. Hinckley on Sunday. We share our sorrow with all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at the passing of this truly amazing man. If any of you ever had the opportunity to read any of his works or hear him speak, you know what an inspirational man he was and I feel blessed to have been touched by his words and message many times. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, the church members, and church leaders. The world has truly lost a great leader and a wonderful man.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.