Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Letter from President Galanos


We were very excited today to receive an e-mail from the Greece Athens Mission President, President Galanos. He was so kind, and said that Craig is proving to be an excellent missionary. He feels that he is learning the language quickly and he has developed a "great confidence in speaking with people", which I am sure surprises none of those that know Craig well. He also said the following: "Fortunately, your son is a dedicated young man who desires to allow the lord to mould his character well. Have little concern on that score. He is rapidly becoming one of our finest missionaries". We were humbled by his kind words and it is again, a reassurance that Craig is where he should be at this time in his life, and giving it 110%.

President Galanos also included the two pictures I have posted here. It is always great to see pictures of Craig and how truly happy he looks in all of them. I am anxiously awaiting our phone call on Christmas so I can hear the excitement in his voice too. It will be the best Christmas present ever!

Have a blessed Christmas and love to all.

2 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Hi Craigsmom,

I'm Callie Clarks older brother Rob. I served a mission in Italy. I've had the pleasure of meeting Craig a few times and was impressed with what a nice guy he was.

I just wanted to let you know how touched I was by how supportive you and your family have been to Craig and his mission.

You must have a very happy family and a very good spirit in your home.

Merry Christmas and God bless,
Rob C.

Unknown said...

Jodi,
I was thrilled to read the letter from President Galanos. It even made ME proud!! (^.^) I can only imagine what it did to your heart. I’m anxious to hear about your Christmas. Love you,
Susie